Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Light headed

The poison is leaking to my brain...must get last thought out...Ringo Starr you ungrateful bastard, why do you have to announce to the world you will be tossing out all your fan mail from now on??? Are times getting so tight that you can't afford to keep the staffer who's been reading and answering your fan mail for 45 year? And did you really need to be so graphic about what you are going to do with any fan mail you receive after October 20th? “I am going to spit into a jar from now until the 20th of October and pour it on the pile of adoring fan mail I receive posted mark after October 20th of course, then I am going to have a big Elax cake party and me & Eric Clapton are going to take loose, squirty shits on the pile. We’ll use the letters on the fringe to wipe our crap filled asses. After that I was thinking about maybe gang raping a nun on the pile, but I really haven't worked out all the details yet…I say this with love and peace in my heart, I love you all, I would take bullet for each and every one of you, but if you ever send me another piece of fan mail again I will come to your house and slit your throat, peace man! ”

No comments: