Friday, November 7, 2008

Sleep Rant #4,855

I feel so spacey I guess I am just tired and in denial about it! Fuck I hate sleeping, I don’t hate the act itself, I just wish it was optional or that we needed less. 8 hours a night is a huge chunk of your life. I know I have bitched about this before, but since the last time I complained there have been no new advances in artificial sleep technology (AST). You’d think other people would be on this, richer people, smarter people, more motivated people; the kind who get shit done. Even 7, even 6 hours of sleep per night… just too much!!!! Then on top of that, get this, you have to go to sleep the same time every night to reap total benefits from sleep. WTF? So it’s like you can’t even stay up till 4 on Friday and Saturday because you will pay for it all week. AND you can't make up sleep, so if you only get 4 hours of sleep a night for 3 nights, then you sleep 20 hours the next day to make up for it, you feel even worse! I just would think humans would be on it by now. It seems like it would be a profitable idea, if people were up more they would spend more money and so on. Plus think of how wealthy the company that manufactured this product would be????

No comments: