Thursday, November 20, 2008

Uneasy

Not only is facebook not working, possibly blocked forever, but we are having house guests tonight. They are friend's of my brother's wife's father, don't ask how they came to be staying at my place, for those of you who know me know. They are in from England for a few months and decided to cap off their American adventure by coming to NYC. The most unsettling part is that I have no idea what they expect. Do they have plans or are they gonna be parked in my couch for 4 days? They're 60 and it's fucking cold outside. This just sucks and to top it off as they leave my brother arrives. It would be better if we had another room to hang out in, but the living room is really it. 11 days of visitors....

Well, instead of rereading my FF I worked on photos. I will get on that now.






No comments: