Friday, September 5, 2008

Wild West Zelda

My father came over for dinner last night, to collect on my promise of mounds of mashed potatoes as far as the eye can see...He and Di (actually Di, but since he chose to marry her everything Di does for me is thanks to him) watched Suzie while we were in Montana. They brought her home yesterday. Oddly, my father bonded with Suzie and threatened to keep her, much to Josh’s delight.

We showed my dad & Di some of our trip pictures. My father was most surprised about the pictures of me on a horse. I am a city girl, in a city where wild life consists of rats and squirrels, but I think I looked natural on a horse and even though I have to admit I was not feeling countrified when my horse descended a steep mountainside at full speed, but it wasn’t so bad when were on flatter ground. Anyway, here I am with Tracker the horse. What do y’all (that is country speak for "you all") think?


No comments: